Comparison Ltd are committed protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy out our practices in connection with information we from you through our selectbestonlinebingosites.co.uk (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal May Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS ACCESS AND AMEND THE DATA WE ON YOU RIGHT TO OPT OUT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorise us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at email@example.com to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT YOU
We collect and the following about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT YOU
We use the information hold about the ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE YOUR WITH THIRD PARTIES
We always the right to disclose your data to the operational service providers we engage to assist with our Site as fulfilment and disaster recovery. We request our service providers protect your and disclose your Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with our Site, nor service allowed to your Personal for marketing purposes.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may information about you with third parties that we engage help in certain of our business. However, we will control responsible use of your information these parties.
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA PURPOSES
We would like to you information services offered by and third parties that we think be interest to you. For that, the email address or mobile phone number you have provided will be can ask to use personal information, or not your details on third parties marketing purposes, by e-mailing at: email@example.com.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE STORE, TRANSFER AND PROCESS YOUR DATA
The personal data that we collect may be to, and stored at, location outside the European Economic Area including not limited to Canada where we our servers. may be law enforcement and independent contractors of business located the who work us or for one of partners suppliers.
Unfortunately, of via the internet is completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We collect about or device Cookies. If you use our Site you are consenting the use of as explained here. Cookies are small text that are placed on computer websites that visit provide statistical data us. They do not identify personally, but can us lot your browsing habits and help tailor experience suit your They used in order make websites work, or more efficiently, as well as provide information to the of the site.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customise the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal may be on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code is embedded on our websites by third partners to third relevant advertisements to you. We also use this non-personal to help improve services we provide you. the a session cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts visiting.
CONTROLLING AND DELETING
You the right to whether or not to cookies we explain how you can exercise right However, please note that if you refuse may not to use the full of our Site and the websites of other may cookies in several ways:
- By using the opt-outs provided below;
- By visiting www.youronlinechoices.com; or
- Through your browser, as explained below.
You can also cookies your browser settings that this Site cannot be on computer or In order to do this, the provided by your browser (usually located within «Help», «Tools» or «Edit» cookie or category of cookie does delete the from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from your browser.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR RIGHTS (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY)
California residents who provide personal information products or services personal, family, household use may information our disclosures of certain categories Personal Information third affiliates) for such third parties’ marketing Such requests must to us email at email@example.com. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR TO AMEND POLICY
LINKS TO OTHER PARTY WEBSITES
Our contains links to from the websites of third party advertisers and If you a link to any of these websites, please that these their own policies and that do not any responsibility liability for policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS FOR CHILDREN THE INTERNET
We do solicit or persons younger than legal age for of information online. submitting to us represent that you over the age We minors to seek the of before providing any information themselves or their households to on the Internet. We encourage parents to active to protect privacy and security of their children and to prevent use of information about their children. We support the technologies that help parents to the use of personal information from who use online services in In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection any we may receive from users we believe to be under age of 13 will be purged from
Because some users tend use our service on and off over time, we your personal information continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us to do so. may retain personal information in order to comply with laws, keep records, disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our terms use other agreements, or for legally
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY
BY USING OUR YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT THIS POLICY AND APPLICABLE TERMS USE.