This Policy was last modified and is effective as 9, 2016.
Comparison Ltd (“we” or are to protecting and privacy. This sets out our practices in connection with information we collect from through website selectbestonlinebingosites.co.uk (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal We Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND AMEND THE DATA WE ON YOU AND RIGHT OUT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorise us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at email@example.com to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE INFORMATION COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process following information
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU
We use the we hold you the ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR WITH THIRD
We always have the to your data the operational providers that engage to us with Site such as storage fulfilment and recovery. We request that our service providers protect privacy not disclose your Personal Information to third party that are associated our Site, nor are our service providers allowed to use your Personal Information their own marketing
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may share information about you parties we to help us in certain of our business. However, we will control and be responsible of your information these parties.
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR MARKETING PURPOSES
We would like to you about services offered by us select third parties that we be of interest to you. that, the address you have provided will used. You ask us to not your information, or to not your details on to parties marketing purposes, by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE STORE, TRANSFER YOUR DATA
The personal data we you may transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the Economic including but not limited Canada where we host servers. It also may be processed law enforcement agencies, employees and contractors of our business located outside the work for or for of our partners
Unfortunately, the transmission information via is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect information computer or mobile by using Cookies. you use Site are to the use of as here. are text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit and provide statistical data to us. not you but can tell us a lot about and help us tailor your user experience to suit They are used to websites work, more efficiently, as well as to provide to the owners of site.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customise the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal data may gathered on our using cookies, file data, code that embedded on our websites by specific third party partners to help these third parties deliver advertisements to you. We also use this non-personal information to improve provide you. When you a session cookie placed on your computer only while you’re visiting.
CONTROLLING AND DELETING
You have the right whether or to accept cookies and we explain how you can this below. please note that if choose to you may not be able to use the functionality of Site and websites of other companies. You block cookies several ways:
- By using the opt-outs provided below;
- By visiting www.youronlinechoices.com; or
- Through your browser, as explained below.
You can also block by changing your settings so that cookies from Site be placed on your computer or In order do this, the provided by your browser located within the «Help», «Tools» or «Edit» facility). a or category of does not delete cookie from your you will need to do yourself from within your browser.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR CALIFORNA PRIVACY RIGHTS (CALIFORNIA ONLY)
California residents who provide personal in obtaining products or services for personal, or household use may request about our disclosures of certain categories Personal Information third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for such parties’ purposes. Such requests must submitted email email@example.com. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR TO THIS POLICY
LINKS TO THIRD WEBSITES
Our website contains to from the websites of party networks advertisers and affiliates. If you link to any of note that these websites their privacy and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY FOR CHILDREN USING THE
We not solicit or target persons the legal for collection of By submitting information to you that are the age of 18. We encourage minors to seek consent their parents any about or their households to on Internet. We encourage parents take an active role protect the privacy and security of their children the inappropriate use of information about their children. We support development of that help parents to collection and use of from children who use online services their households. compliance the Children’s Protection Act, information we may receive from believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from database.
Because some tend use our service on off over time, we retain personal information for continued and purposes you us not do Notwithstanding the foregoing, may retain personal information in comply with applicable keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our terms other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
If have any questions about this please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY